Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Four

Again, the dogs got me up at 5 o'clock dark, and again, I got ready for the day WITH FULL MAKEUP. (I don't know if you can tell, but I capitalize that statement because I generally go entire months without touching my makeup. So, it's kind of a big deal.) I took Delanie to her 8 year well child checkup, and we will go back in 6 months for some follow up tests. Basically, she appears to have been dealing with her dad's recent deployment by eating everything in site. She also has some kind of semi-common, non-contagious skin condition, which will never go away but can be controlled.  Landry has the same condition, also. The doctor telling Delanie she was obese garnered no response from her, but damn if telling her she was going to have patchy, rough, skin all over her body (face included) for the rest of her life and she broke down.  A girl she is, indeed.

Housing was supposed to come today to look at things that needed to be fixed, but I was too tired to deal with it so I cancelled the appointment.  I rescheduled it for Friday, which is fine.  I basically laid around all day and it was fantastic.

That, of course, means that tomorrow is going to be awful for me, as now I have the planned taking down of the Christmas decorations, as well as the cleaning that didn't get done today.  Blerg.

I am going to try and go to sleep now.  That way I will hopefully have maybe, possibly 7 hours of sleep before the pups try and get me up. Tomorrow, I have no outings planned, which will mean no makeup for me.  I  have so much cleaning to do that it will just sweat off anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Full makeup made me think if I even owned makeup anymore. I apparently don't.

    Hang in there, you are doing great. Weight can be changed. What kind of disease is it, and how do they treat it?

    ReplyDelete